Tuesday, August 13, 2013

The crepes at Piatella cafe are amazing :)

My workmate cathy recommended this cafe to me called Piatella. I had stopped by one lunchtime a few weeks ago. Their vanilla slice was delicious! I told her about it next time i saw her and she said their crepes are to die for. She said they only serve it at dinner time cos theres only one guy who makes them there and he only works in the evenings. So since then, ive been curious about it. But in my head, i was thinking, how good could crepes on a plate be? To be honest i love crepe places where i get to eat them in my hands folded in quarters. Yum. Takes me back to the crepe i had near the Notre Dame in Paris :)
Well, today i was catching up with my friend Lisa Choy. And we happened to go to Glen Waverley, and i said lets try these crepes in Piatella! She had seen this place and never gotten a chance to go in yet. It is SO much fun going to eat food with a fellow person who loves food.
Once inside, we could smell the crepes! I was excited. I ordered the nutella and banana crepe and Lisa got the white chocolate cookies and cream crepe. Plus we got a vanilla slice to share.
And...... It was divine!!!
The crepes looked absolutely amazing as soon as they were in front of me. They won me over! And i already knew that the vanilla slice would be good, that was a sure thing :)
That 'enjoy' written on the plate... That was such a nice touch. Really the icing on the cake! Or the jam on the plate haha..
Well, after taking photos, i was almost sad to cut into the crepe, cos it looked so good. But one bite and i got over that quickly enough. It was..... Delicious. So so good.
What can i say? I was in heaven eating it. Some foods make you happy and this was one. And i was sad when it ended. But luckily i had half a delicious vanilla slice to help me get over that feeling!
Yes, these crepes are amazing. Bravo Piatella! :)

Piatella Cafè Bar on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment