Thursday, August 8, 2013

Bun from Pappa Roti

Wow.... So delicious. My workmate Ha told me about these yesterday. She said there were these delicious buns from this place called Pappa Roti near Gloria Jeans in Springvale. Always one to note a food recommendation, i made a made a mental note to check it out next time i had the opportunity. And today i did! The weather aas cold, dreary and rainy, but its worth it to check out yummy food right?
I bought one.
It looked like a normal bread bun. Looked good.
Felt good. The anticipation!
I took a bite... And was won over instantly. It is sublime! I cant even describe the taste. It isnt sweet. Its just... Divine!
This a pic after a few bites.
And then a nice surprise!
Theres something inside!
Its buttery in flavour and so yum!
Well, these buns are so yummy. I was only planning on buying one... But i really feel like getting another one since in here :)
The store is at 29B Buckingham ave, Springvale (near gloria jeans), although i think its a chain, so there might be other stores around :)
PappaRoti on Urbanspoon

No comments:

Post a Comment