Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Snacks from Aldi. I love them!! Aldi rocks :)

I never thought to shop at Aldi supermarket chain until recently one opened just 5mins walk from my house. I was pleasantly surprised when i first browsed the shelves to see that they had all different snacks, chips, biscuits, etc! (different to what im used to seeing in other supermarkets). I experimented and each time i needed to buy a snack for something, ive been trying different things from there. And each time, the snack has been really delicious! And so much cheaper than the usual supermarket too. I always get a shock when i get to the cash register and they tell me the price and i thought that i heard wrong, cos it sounds too low :)
There are are so many snacks im yet to try there... But i am having a blast trying them out. These pink 100 and 1000s cookies.. Oh man... Yum-o :)
Oh and the pic on the ipad of the aldi is and actual pic of the aldi near my house in springvale :D i actually ran down there to take a pic of the aldi, thats how enthusiastic i an about Aldi!
Yes, i am a fan of a supermarket!! Hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment