Sunday, July 28, 2013

Haigh's chocolate

Ive walked past Haigh's chocolate stores many times, and never had the inkling to go inside. Last week, i was walking through the city with my friend Amanda and she said she really likes Haighs chocolate and stopped in to get some. This sounded like a great idea to me, since i like checking out new places! Once inside, i just had to try some of their chocolate. I got a milk chocolate frog, some wafer chocolate thing, and some praline thing. Plus they gave me a taste of some samples too. I love free samples of food hehe!
When i ate it, it was so delicious! Now maybe all chocolate tastes good but, for some reason, these chocolates really did it for me!
I went back today to get a few more, so i could let my sister try them, and today the girl at the counter recommended the vanilla fudge.. Because i had no idea where to begin!
It is so satisfying to eat :)

Yum. It does feel a bit expensive for chocolate, but at the same time i guess thats good for me because i end up buying less. Each thing ive eaten from there really hits the spot :)
I will finish typing this blog now and finish eating this delicious vanilla fudge chocolate. Every bite is heaven hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment