Tuesday, July 16, 2013

First post :)

For the longest time ive been uploading pictures of food and drinks i really like onto facebook. I really enjoy doing it. I love noting food recommendations by friends and almost always they have been great and helped me to discover new yummy things to eat around town. I also love how on facebook sometimes i am able to spread the news about something yummy to my other friends, or even just have discussions about them in the comments! I decided it might be fun to do a blog, doing the same thing, so more people can hopefully have access, rather than just my facebook friends :)
So my plan is just to keep doing the sane thing mainly. Keep seeking out yummy foods.. Take pictures and post them!
I named the blog 'mostly food adventures' to give me some flexibility. Maybe one day i might broaden the things i post about to interesting things around town that i hear about then go check out! Im inspired by one of my favourite podcasts 'warcraft less travelled', which talks about interesting and hidden locations in the world of warcraft. I love listening to that!
And thats that! On with the show! ( cue bugs bunny music! :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment